Trail Running Holiday
Early autumn is a great time for trail running in the Costa Blanca, with warm (but not hot) weather, long days and of course the usual fabulous mountain scenery.
Terrain is varied from easy wide tracks to superb single track paths and a few rocky section on some runs.
You will be running with guides who have run all the trails in the area and so are able to offer you the very best routes.
OCTOBER 12th to 19th 2019 - £550 per person based on two sharing
- Accommodation in the beautiful mountain village of Abdet
- All food apart from one eveing meal - good home cooking!
- Beer, wine, soft drinks.
- Snacks and post run treats
- Packed lunches & drinks (apart from cafe/bar visits)
- Transport to and from runs if required
- Expert guiding with routes to suit your ability
- Photos/videos of your days in the mountains
Cost £550 per person for the week.
Airport pickup/return £35 each way
Single Room Supplement £70
FLIGHTS - plenty of options flying to Alicante. If you want to extend your stay in abdet you can arrive earlier or later and stay on a self catered or half board basis.
- On the way to Sella On the way to Sella
- Away from it all on a perfect section of trail Away from it all on a perfect section of trail
- Sanxet Run Sanxet Run
- Enjoying the scenery - it is allowed! Enjoying the scenery - it is allowed!
- Comptadores Pass Comptadores Pass
- Tancat Gorge Tancat Gorge
- Aitana Boulder Field Aitana Boulder Field