Trail & Mountain Running Week - October 2016
A great week of trail and mountain running in the Costa Blanca mountains. 5 days of running in which you will visit some of the best mountain scenery in Southern Spain, we know the area intimately and so we can offer you the very best trails. Runs are between 10kms and 25kms with plenty of ascent. Terrain is varied from easy wide tracks to superb paths and rocky section on some runs. You will be based in the tranquil village of Abdet and many of our runs start straight from the house. Please be sure to check our reviews at the bottom of this page
17th - 24th February 2018
- Accommodation in the beautiful mountain village of Abdet
- All food - good home cooking!
- Beer, wine, soft drinks.
- Snacks and post run treats
- Packed lunches & drinks (apart from cafe/bar visits)
- Transport to and from runs if required
- Expert guiding with routes to suit your ability
- Photos/videos of your days in the mountains
Cost £550 per person for the week based on 2 sharing.
Single Room Supplement £70
Airport pickup/return £30 each way
We have one rest day (optional swim and visit to local villages)
FLIGHTS - plenty of options flying to Alicante. If you want to extend your stay in abdet you can arrive earlier or later and stay on a self catered basis.