Trail & Mountain Running and Race Week - November 2018
Walk, run or race in the Costa Blanca mountains. A week of running in which you will visit some of the best mountain scenery in Southern Spain. Runs and walks are between 10kms and 25kms with plenty of ascent. Terrain is varied from easy wide tracks to superb paths and rocky section on some runs. We may include a night run if the weather is suitable, running under a starlit mediterranean sky is something you won't forget!
We will also be supporting runners in the local Costa Blanca trail races (Ultra 102K - Ultra 65K - 40K Marathon - Challenge Walk18K). So if you want to race we will provide a full support package. The race is early November, so ideally if you are entering the race come out a few days earlier! Race details here
November 2017 - Contact us for dates & options
- Accommodation in the beautiful mountain village of Abdet
- All food - good home cooking!
- Beer, wine, soft drinks.
- Snacks and post run treats
- Packed lunches & drinks (apart from cafe/bar visits)
- Transport to and from runs if required
- Expert guiding with routes to suit your ability
- Photos/videos of your days in the mountains
Cost £550 per person for 7 days, £50 for each extra day. Airport pickup/return £35 each way
We have one optional rest day (optional swim and visit to local villages)
FLIGHTS - plenty of options flying to Alicante.