Trail Running Week - November 2018
A week of trail running in which you will visit some of the best mountain scenery in Spain. Runs are between 10kms and 25kms with plenty of ascent. Terrain is varied from easy wide tracks to superb paths and rocky section on some runs. We may include a sunrise or sunset run if the weather is suitable, running under a starlit mediterranean sky is something you won't forget!
The base for your holiday is in Abdet with easy access to many superb trail runs. We alwasy include some new runs on these weeks - so even our returning runners experience new trails.
3rd - 10th November 2018
- Accommodation in the beautiful mountain village of Abdet
- All food - good home cooking!
- Beer, wine, soft drinks.
- Snacks and post run treats
- Packed lunches & drinks (apart from cafe/bar visits)
- Transport to and from runs if required
- Expert guiding with routes to suit your ability
- Photos/videos of your days in the mountains
Cost £550 per person for 7 days, £50 for each extra day. Airport pickup/return £35 each way
We have one optional rest day (optional swim and visit to local villages)
FLIGHTS - plenty of options flying to Alicante.