Epic Costa Blanca - Road Cycling Holiday
May 6th - 13th 2017
A sensational week of superb spring cycling in the spectacular Costa Blanca Mountains. Rides from 45 to 80 miles (usually 1,000 feet of ascent per 10 miles). This week will kick start your season of cycling in the warm and sunny climate where many of the pro teams train, and not without reason! The area is ideal for road cycling - it is hilly but many of the gradients are gentle (Alpine style switch backs).
The ascents and decents can take an hour or more, and are very rewarding. In general the other road users will give you great respect which can come as a pleasant surprise. On some days you see more cyclists than cars and many professional and amateur cycling teams have training weeks in the area. We can provide or assist with bike hire, please contact us for details.
- All food - good home cooking!
- Beer, wine, soft drinks.
- Snacks and post run treats
- Packed lunches & drinks (apart from cafe/bar visits)
- Expert guiding available on most rides with routes to suit your ability
- Photos/videos of your days on the road
- Cost £600 per person for the week based on two sharing.
- Airport pickup/return £25 each way
We recommend bikeboxonline who specialise in bike box rentals and sales and provide a comprehensive resource for all your bike travel needs. We only stock top quality, hard case boxes which give your bike maximum protection.